Brundidge & Stanger, P.C.’s Corporate Law practice provides advice to corporations and their officers, directors, and controlling shareholders with respect to the formation, governance, and day-to-day legal problems of such entities. The Attorneys of Brundidge & Stanger, P.C. have considerable experience as legal generalists, since their advice may involve such numerous diverse matters (i.e. the proper conduct of the board, executive compensation, shareholder agreements, compliance with federal and state regulations, commercial contracts, etc.). Brundidge & Stanger, P.C. is well suited to handle nearly all of an emerging corporation’s legal matters.
Some of our Corporate Law services include:
- Advising crypto currency and blockchain entities on the legal issues affecting such enterprises including regulatory compliance, tokens and other services being offered to the public, AML/KYC requirements, etc.;
- Working with businesses to select the most suitable legal entity to meet their goals and objectives, such as a partnership, corporation or limited liability company;
- Advising businesses that operate in the corporate form on the various governance issues that occur due to the actions of officers and the board of directors;
- Helping structure and draft agreements for joint ventures, strategic alliances and other partnering arrangements;
- Protecting client interests by preparing and reviewing shareholder agreements, executive compensation arrangements, NDAs, licenses, distribution and supply agreements, agreements for the purchase or sale of businesses and other kinds of business contracts and taking steps where needed to enforce rights in such agreements and contracts; and
- Advising on the ever-changing reporting and governance compliance requirements.
Intellectual Property Law
Brundidge & Stanger, P.C.’s Intellectual Property Law practice includes the areas of patents, trademarks and copyrights and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulation compliance. The Firm provides services to help protect innovation, including inventions, identifiers of goods or services, and works of authorship. Brundidge & Stanger, P.C. has made obtaining high quality patents for its clients a primary focus of the Firm’s Intellectual Property Law practice. The Firm has been ranked by IAM magazine in 2013 and 2015 as one of the Overall Top 20 Firms in the US obtaining high quality patents. The Firm can also assist companies in the compliance with FDA regulations.
A patent protects an invention by granting an inventor the right to exclude others from making, using, offering for sale, or selling an invention in the United States, or importing the invention into the United States.
Brundidge & Stanger, P.C. provides a wide range of patent transactional services including, but not limited to:
- Preparing patent applications
- Filing and prosecuting patent application in the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Filing international patent applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT)
- Preparing patent opinions regarding patentability, infringement, non-infringement, validity and non-validity
- Preparing and negotiating licensing agreements
A trademark is an identifier of the source of goods or services and can be used to prevent others from using a confusingly similar mark. A trademark used in interstate or foreign commerce may be registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Brundidge & Stanger, P.C. provides trademark transactional services including, but not limited to:
- Preparing trademark applications
- Filing and prosecuting trademark applications in the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Working with foreign trademark practitioners to obtain trademark protection outside of the United States
- Preparing and negotiating licensing agreements
A copyright protects original works of authorship by granting an author the exclusive right to reproduce the copyrighted work, to prepare derivative works, to distribute copies or phonorecords of the copyrighted work, or to perform or display the copyrighted work publicly.
Brundidge & Stanger, P.C. provides copyright transactional services including, but not limited to:
- Filing copyright registrations with the United States Copyright Office
FDA Law refers to the laws and regulations governing the research, development, manufacturing, promotion, sale, and distribution of foods, drugs, medical devices, cosmetics, and animal drugs. The term “drug” includes both prescription and nonprescription drugs, as well as biotechnology products and vaccines. “Foods” can include traditional foods, as well as medical foods and dietary supplements.
Brundidge & Stanger, P.C. provides FDA services including, but not limited to:
- Apply their knowledge of the governing laws and agency practice to provide strategic advice to clients regarding their drugs or medical devices that may be subject to regulation
- Guide clients on the best strategy for obtaining approval of a new drug or medical device
- Prepare and file with the FDA all necessary documents and conduct all required steps to obtain approval of a client’s new drug or medical devise
- Assist the client in responding to an adverse FDA inspection
- Conduct reviews of proposed marketing campaigns or conduct internal investigations of quality or marketing practices.