Leena Mauskar is an associate at Brundidge & Stanger P.C. Ms. Mauskar has extensive experience in the preparation and prosecution of both U.S. and foreign patent applications. She has focused on software including Electronic Design Automation (EDA) algorithms, M2M and IoT analytics, network Solutions etc., telecommunications including cellular connectivity, connectivity management, application enablement etc., Semiconductor including MEMS, sensors, Systems on Chips, Photovoltaics, customizable processors, memories etc. and mechanical arts.
Ms. Mauskar, prior to beginning her legal career, worked as a researcher in biopharmaceutical startups in Silicon Valley.
Ms. Mauskar is fluent in Hindi and Marathi.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (pending)
- Santa Clara University School of Law (J.D., 2009)
- San Jose State University (M.S. Biochemistry, 1996)
- University of Bombay (M. Sc. Biochemistry, 1991)
- University of Bombay (B. Sc. Chemistry, 1989)