Isaac A. Angres, Ph.D. is of counsel to Brundidge & Stanger P.C. Dr. Angres is a registered patent agent. His practice is focused on patent application preparation and prosecution, patentability, infringement and prior art searches and analysis in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology arenas.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- City University of New York (Ph.D., Organic Chemistry, 1975)
- Brooklyn College of the City University of New York (B.Sc., Cum Laude, Chemistry, 1971)
- Recipient: American Institute of Chemist Award for Outstanding Chemistry Senior 1971
- Radical Reduction with Naphthalenide Ion and Evidence for Carbanion Oxidation by Halides, H.E. Zieger, I. Angres and L. Maresca, J. Amer. Chem. Soc., 95, 8201 (1973).
- The Reaction of Lithium Napthalenide with Quaternary Ammonium Salts, I. Angres and H.E. Zieger, J. Org. Chem., 39, 1013 (1974).
- A Crossed Aldol Condensation for the Undergraduate Laboratory, I. Angres and H.E. Zieger, J. Chem. Ed., 51, 64 (1974).
- Configuration Determination of R(+) 1,1,2-Triphenylpropane. Configuration Inversion of R(+)-a-Phenylethylammonium Iodide by Benzhydryllithium, I. Angres and H.E. Zieger, J. Org. Chem., 40, 1457 (1975).
- Dimer Formation During Reactions of Benzylic Halides with Lithium Naphthalene and Mechanism of Dimer Formation From Reactions of Benzylic Halides with Benzylic Carbanions, H.E. Zieger, I. Angres and D. Mathisen, J. Amer. Chem. Soc., 98, 2850 (1976).
- Fluorotrinitromethane as an Alkaline Nitrating Agent-Preparation of a ,2,4,6- Tetranitrotoluene from 2,4,6-Trinitrotoluene, M. Sitzmann, L.A. Kaplan and I. Angres, J. Org. Chem., 42, 563 (1977).
- Reactions of (x-Phenyl Polynitrotoluenes IV, Ortho-Nitro Rearrangements in the Polynitrodiphenylmethanes, L.A. Kaplan, I. Angres and K.G. Ship, J. Org. Chem., 42, 1262 (1977).
- Radical Detection of Benzylic Halide-Aromatic Radical Anion Reactions by Continuous Flow Electron Spin Resonance Spectroscopy, K. Schreiner, H. Oehling, H.E. Zieger, and I. Angres, J. Amer. Chem. Soc., 99, 2368 (1977).
- The Reaction of Lithium Naphthalene with Tropylium Tetrafluoroborate, I. Angres, submitted to J. Org. Chem.
- Battery Separators From Polyphenylquinoxaline Polymer Blends, I. Angres, W.P. Kilroy, and J.V. Duffy, “Proceedings of the 28th Power Sources Conference” 162, (1978) Published by the Electrochemical Society.