Misung Lee is an associate at Brundidge & Stanger P.C. Ms. Lee’s practice is focused on patent preparation and prosecution in matters in the chemical and electrical arts including chemicals, chemical materials, semiconductor related materials and devices, photovoltaic related materials and devices, computer systems, software applications, and telecommunication systems.
Prior to entering law school, Ms. Lee worked as a research engineer for five years in the semiconductor division of Samsung Electronics, Co. Ltd. Ms. Lee speaks fluent Korean.
- New York
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law (J.D./LL.M. in Intellectual Property Law, 2013)
- Korea University, Chemistry (B.S., 2004)
- Korean-American Intellectual Property Bar Association (KAIPBA), Treasurer
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association